nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject additionalDetails.html styles
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:20:14 GMT
I would like to get what I'm offering in /additionalDetails.html/ for my
custom processor to use the same font style used down the left-hand
column listing processors (under /NiFi Documentation/). I'm not an idiot
when it comes to HTML/CSS, however, I have been unable in experimenting
to see how I can easily grab NiFi's existing style sheets into my HTML.

Has someone done that and can give me an easy, working version of

    <link href="css/main.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

to put into my HTML header?

Profuse thanks!