nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Unable to update processor...
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 21:44:27 GMT
I have a custom processor that I have updated (in potentially breaking
ways and I know it), but I cannot seem to make NiFi 1.10.0 open its
mouth and swallow it. I have copied my NAR file to /1.10.0/custom-lib/;
there is no other version (in the /lib/ subdirectory for example). When
I bounce NiFi I see nothing of the changes (properties wording, etc.).
I've been away from NiFi for a while; maybe I'm forgetting something. I
found some artifacts in /1.10.0/work/nar/extensions/ and
/1.10.0/work/docs/ which I removed before bouncing NiFi, but when it
comes back up, all that stuff appears to have been brought back. What am
I missing? Any suggestions of where to look would be welcome.

Thanks,
Russ