nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira contributor access
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2020 05:02:06 GMT
Tushar, I have added you to the contributor role.

Most people write their articles on their own blog and post it wherever they like (a privately-owned
site, Medium, DZone, GitHub Pages, vendor sites, etc.). For the official Apache NiFi blog,
I believe you need to be a PMC member to post there.

There is no formal review process because you can write whatever you like. If you would like
constructive feedback, you can send it to this mailing list requesting that.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Jan 6, 2020, at 6:45 PM, Tushar S <tushar120120@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Andy
>             Sorry , it’s   “tuhsar120”
>
>             Can you also please guide me how to submit a blog /how to do article for
review and then publish.

> Regards
> Tushar
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 07-Jan-2020, at 7:27 AM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tushar,
>>
>> The username you provided does not exist on issues.apache.org <http://issues.apache.org/>.
I also tried “tushar120120” and that did not exist either. Please double check you’re
username.