nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] Release Nifi Registry 0.6.0
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2020 08:44:39 GMT
Hi Team,

As NiFi already compiles and runs on Java 11 I was wondering about a
Registry patch release (based on 0.5.0) that comes with Java 11 support.

The motivation behind is Java 8 getting less and less supported (for eg.
there is no official stable package for Debian 10) so we could run
everything on Java 11.

I'll volunteer  to RM this.

In case you are aware of any commits that worth to be considered for such
minor release (for eg.: security),  please let us know!

Thanks,
Arpad