nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to update processor...
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 21:47:23 GMT
you want to look at the nifi app log and bootstrap logs at startup.

Nifi discovers, unpacks and the loads the NARS at startup. If you aren’t
seeing your custom processor there then that process, that is in the logs
will show what is going on.

On January 13, 2020 at 16:44:36, Russell Bateman (russ@windofkeltia.com)