nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Apache NiFi 1.11.0
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:55:05 GMT
All,

I've initiated the 1.11 RC.

For any new JIRAs merged please use fix version of 1.12.0 which is now
available.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12346778

If we have any issues with RC1 I'll grab those fixes into RC2 by looking at
new commits on master since the 1.11 RC1 branch which would be tagged to
1.12.

Thanks