nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject OAuth2 and REST with standard processors
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2020 20:17:41 GMT
We have an OAuth2 resource server in our environment that provides a JWT
back. Are there any good patterns that would work out of the box with the
standard processor set to enable us to easily add the Authorization header
to the outgoing REST call?

If not, does anyone have any thoughts about creating a controller service
to facilitate? Based on my limited experience here, it seems like it
wouldn't be terribly difficult to create a service that does a client grant
against an OAuth2 resource server and then take the access_token and make
it available to our REST processors.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike