nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bahlul Haider <bahlulhai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Apache NiFi 1.11.0
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 18:49:23 GMT
I also had a PR open for couple of weeks that I would like to be included
in 1.11: NIFI-6942: Add a reporting task to push provenance data to azure
log analytics <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3934>. The PR is adding
a new reporting task to push data provenance to Azure Log analytics. I have
tested the task on a 100 node cluster and did not find any issue. Once data
provenance is pushed to an external data store, nifi performance can be
improved by disabling writing data provenance on local disk (volatile
provenance).

It would be great if someone can take a look at my Pull Request
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3934>.

Thanks,
Bahlul

--