nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Richie Howell <rhow...@technicallycreative.com>
Subject RE: Importing Maven Projects Error
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:02:17 GMT
Hi Endre,

I'm using 1.8.0_231, I've sent another email to the dev group (and attached to this email)
with the error message as text.

Thanks,
Richie

-----Original Message-----
From: Endre Kovács <ekovacs@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:57 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Importing Maven Projects Error

Hi Richie,

Images do not make it through this apache mailing list.
Could you please upload the picture somewhere and provide a link to it?
Or Provide the error message as text?

Otherwise what,  JDK do you use (and selected to be used in eclipse)?

Best regards,
Endre

>Hi Everyone,
>Sorry for my previous email, seems like the image is broken..
>When I import the NiFi project into Eclipse as an existing maven project I get this error,
I’ve done some research but haven’t found a solution.

>‘Importing Maven projects’ has encountered a problem.
>Failed while installing JAX-RS (REST Web Services) 2.1.
>
>                Failed while installing JAX-RS (REST Web Services) 2.2
>                               ‘nifi-web-ui’: unable to configure web module for JAX-RS
>
>After importing, I was actually able to build the project in Eclipse successfully, without
any errors. However, there are still many project problems and when I try to Update Maven
Project I receive that same JAX-RS error. Has >anyone else encountered this or know a fix?