nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Huebner <Roger.Hueb...@microfocus.com>
Subject Re: Jira contributor access
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2019 02:04:18 GMT
Matt,

Thank you for the access! You've read my mind as bulk loading is being looked at. Also we
want to do a processor (or two) to opening up Vertica's vast ML capabilities (model building,
versioning, prediction, etc.) in ways that they can be easily incorporated into a NiFi environment.

Hopefully that sounds like a good match!

Thanks again, and I look forward to collaboration and making this a success!

Rog

________________________________
From: Matt Burgess <mattyb149@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:11 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jira contributor access

Roger,

I have added you as a Contributor to the NIFI, NIFIREG, and NIFILIBS
projects in Jira, looking forward to your contributions! I'm
interested to know what you have in mind for native Vertica support vs
the RDBMS processors using the Vertica JDBC driver, are you thinking
bulk loading capabilities? Or some faster native transport mechanism?

Regards,
Matt

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 5:24 PM Roger Huebner
<Roger.Huebner@microfocus.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking to add native Vertica support to NiFi with the hope of making them available
globally. May I please request contributor access?