nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Will <will.sebast...@gmail.com>
Subject migration to 1.10.0 - provenance problems
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 20:42:37 GMT
Hi,
we wanted to migrate our Nifi version from 1.9.2 to 1.10.0. We did not
succeed. It was not possible for us after the update to access the old
provenance events. We have not changed anything in our configuration. I
read that after the update the index is rebuilt. Can that be a reason or do
I have to consider something special. After I changed back to the version
1.9.2, my old provenance events were immediately available again.

Do you have any tips on what I can check?

Many thanks
With kind regards