nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira contributor access -(psagadevan)
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:46:33 GMT
Prakash,

I've added you to the contributors role.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:11 AM Prakash Sagadevan
<prakash.sagadevan@altimetrik.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to contribute on the Nifi processor to enhance the feature . So,  Please
grant me the access for enhancing the processor.

> User Name: psagadevan62
>
> Thanks,
> Prakash Sagadevan
of this message and any attachments. Any views or opinions contained in this message are those
of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the company.

> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should take responsibility
to check this email and any attachments for the presence of any viruses before they accept
into their network / systems.