nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Meer <sajid.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Keystores / truststores configuration for NiFi S2S reporting service
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:20:04 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to configure q SiteToSiteBulletinReportingTask to report
bulletin events to a remote (secure) standalone instance, and since we want
it to be secure I am trying to use StandardRestrictedSSLContextService instance
as part of it. But it appears as though the
StandardRestrictedSSLContextService expects a single, common cluster-wide
keystore/truststore. Whereas in our case I have separate keystores and
truststores for each node and they all have different passwords.

Is it even possible to have keystores/truststores configured individually
per node in a nifi cluster like this? or do we necessarily have to have one
common setup for the entire cluster? If so, is this the standard approach
(maybe just make it clear in teh documentations) or else a bug?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Sajid