nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Parisi <phroc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.10.0 (rc3)
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 13:03:21 GMT
+1
   Verified sigs/hashes, built and ran example flows on my server
machine(s) running the same flow across different operating systems. Used
Apache NIFi MiNiFi as an ingress to NiFi for common test flow that I use.

   Awesome work getting this out!

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 9:56 PM Robert Fellows <rob.fellows@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> [X] Verified the checksums
> [X] Verified signature
> [X] Verify build (java 11)
> [X] Verify general functionality (including parameter contexts and
> back-pressure prediction UI)
>
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:00 AM Peter Turcsanyi <turcsanyi@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Verified checksums and signatures.
> > Built source with empty Maven repo (tests ok, contrib-check ok).
> > Tested some flows (all AWS processors, focusing on the new S3 features:
> > encryption, storage classes, requester pays).
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:28 PM Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 (binding)
> > >
> > > Everything in release helper checked out. I did run into a test
> > > failure the first time building the source, but then trying again
> > > succeeded. I think it is a sporadic failure we have seen before...
> > >
> > > [ERROR] Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time
> > > elapsed: 1.415 s <<< FAILURE! - in
> > > org.apache.nifi.wali.TestLengthDelimitedJournal
> > > [ERROR]
> > >

> testFailureDuringWriteCannotCauseCorruption(org.apache.nifi.wali.TestLengthDelimitedJournal)
> > >  Time elapsed: 1.022 s  <<< FAILURE!
> > > java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<0> but was:<2>
> > >     at
> > >

> org.apache.nifi.wali.TestLengthDelimitedJournal.testFailureDuringWriteCannotCauseCorruption(TestLengthDelimitedJournal.java:585)

> > release.

> but
> > > I'll

> > we

> > > build.
> > > build.
> are

OK
OK
> > by
> > > the
> start
> > > (this

> > > merging
> > > unintentionally.

Deployed
Google
> Cloud
> > > with
> > > looking

> > complicated

> were

> with
> > > 1.10.0
> > > 0.5.0.

> > > markap14@hotmail.com

of the Jiras
> that I
RC. Left a cluster
> of
> > 10
> > > issues.

Gilman <

etc. Tested both

Adam Taft <
> > > adam@adamtaft.com

cleanly.
Java 8 to build.

with Java 11 and
> > > running
of the Java 11
> > > compatibility
But it's possibly
> worth
send out).  The
> convenience
with compatibility
> either
> > > way.

AM Joe Witt <

this vote for the source
> > > release

a charm'.

signatures, digests, etc.
> > > can be
> > > > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1151

upon and the convenience
> > > binaries
> > > > > > > > > > > >>>
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nifi/nifi-1.10.0/

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=nifi.git;a=commit;h=b217ae20ad6a04cac874b2b00d93b7f7514c0b88

> b07258cbc21d2e529a1aa3098449917e2d059e6b45ffcfcb6df094931cf16caa8970576555164d3f2290cfe064b5780ba1a8bf63dad04d20100ed559a1cfe133

signed with the following
> key:
> > > > > > > > > > > >>>
> https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/joewitt.asc

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/nifi/KEYS