nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Woojin Joe <jwj0...@gmail.com>
Subject [Suggestion] Add a configuration property for LivySessionController
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 08:58:16 GMT
Hi, All
I'm Woojin Joe, a data analytics engineer in Lineplus.
Our team is trying to test Apache Nifi for the data ingestion pipeline
integrated with the Spark cluster.

I found that LivySessionController would be proper to integrate between
Nifi and Spark through Livy.
But there is none property to include `conf` for creating a session through
it.

Thus if possible, I'd like to include `conf` property as a JSON format in
LivySessionController.

IMO, it would take very trivial changes.
For example, just creating a new property descriptor and append `conf` in
the body when it is set.

[image: screenshot_code_diff.png]

I hope to contribute this feature to the current code base if possible.

Warm regards,
Woojin joe

[image: --]
Woojin Joe