nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues while configuring nifi cluster
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 00:03:21 GMT
Images do not come through consistently on this email list, so please host that elsewhere and
link to it, or copy/paste the content of it.

Without seeing the image, I am not positive, but based on the other text in your email, I
suspect your nifi.sensitive.props.key value is empty in nifi.properties. This is not a blocker
but is strongly discouraged.

The second issue is likely a malformed XML file in users.xml or authorizers.xml. It could
also be the flow.xml.gz file. Without additional debugging information (further stack trace,
those XML files), we will not be able to help more than that. If you can share those, please
do.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Oct 31, 2019, at 1:24 PM, Venkata Raghava Raju Bhupathiraju <vbhupathiraju@softility.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting the below while configuring nifi-cluster,
>
> A blank sensitive properties key was provided. Specify a unique key in nifi.properties
for nifi.sensitive.props.key

> We are getting the below exception as well,
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
1