nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Wang <daniel.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject Want to be minifi committer
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2019 02:02:10 GMT
Hi NiFi developer team,

I am a big data admin / developer at medical domain at MD Anderson Cancer Center. We have
been working at data streaming for quite a while. When I do the use case in medical iot, I
can see there are a lot of gaps between current minifi-nifi interaction, so I would like to
join the minifi developer group and contribute my idea and efforts as a developer.

I had years of development in Java before becoming a hadoop admin. I had quite some experiences
coding in big data stack, including NiFi processors, Kafka and Spark. The primary language
I am using is Java, but I also use Python and Scala.

Anyway, can you please what is the best way to join the developer family? Looking forward
to make a more robust minifi product that is trimmed toward medical IoT.

Best,
Daniel Wang
Hadoop Admin and Big data developer
MD Anderson Cancer Center