nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bahlul Haider <bahlulhai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira contributor access
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 23:04:30 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for quickly adding me as a contributor to the project.
I am excited to join nifi community and hope to make some contribution to
the codebase.

To get familiar with the pull request process, I assigned an easy "newbie"
issue [NIFI-6755] "Chron Trigger Tutorial" link broken in NiFi User Guide
<https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6755> to myself and created
[PR-3802] NIFI-6755
"Chron Trigger Tutorial" link broken in NiFi User Guide
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3802>. It would be great if someone
from the community can take a look at the PR to help me understand the
process.

Thanks,
Bahlul

--