nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <ald...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Kotaro Terada
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:49:36 GMT
Apache NiFi community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Kotaro
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Kotaro's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Kotaro contributed to a breadth of areas in both NiFi and Registry as well
as
being a regular reviewer of our releases. Kotaro's communication in Jira
issues
and responsiveness to the review processes highlighted great collaboration
and
embodied our community goals for the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

--ap