nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NIFI Contributor Access
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 21:42:39 GMT
Shayne,

I’ve updated the Contributor Guide with more explicit instructions [1] for obtaining contributor
access to Jira. Please let me know if anything is still unclear or could be made better.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-FindingIssuesandExtendingtheProject
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-FindingIssuesandExtendingtheProject>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org