nifi-dev mailing list archives

From David Perkins <david.n.perk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to generate usage documentation for custom Processors
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:10:52 GMT
Correct.  When I open the documentation from within the application, the list of the processors
on the left hand side does not include my processors.

I checked and I do see files at the path you mentioned.  I pointed my browser to one of them
and it displayed it with all the information I was expecting.  So the files are there, but
not being displayed in the application documentation.

Question: How do the files located at NIFI_HOME/work/docs/components/{group-id}/{artifact-id}/{version}/{component}/index.html,
get generated?  Is it when NiFi reads the nar files from the extensions directory?  I was
expecting them to be generated as part of the build and included in the nar file.  I looked
in the nar and didn't find anything.