nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Patil <vaibhav.h.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Required some technical inputs for apache Nifi supported features
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:32:34 GMT
Hi All,
We have some business requirements  to process Kafka events of object data
model. This processing should depends on external rule base engine. These
rule are very complex and we have complex object data model which coming
from more then 2 types of NoSql Databases.

So I need some inputs :
*1 What is best practice in Nifi to integrate Rule base Engine like Drool
or any open source Rule engine which can be use as inputs to processors ?*
2 Can Nifi integrate with Spring boot / Python application ?
3 Does Nifi support ArangoDb no sql?
4 Does Nifi supports CDC of postgress DB?

I am doing some sample poc for our complex bossiness requirements I am new
to NIFI.
Please provide me some inputs.
Thanks in advance.