nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi deploy automation - variables pass through (incl controller services)
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2019 22:19:23 GMT
Hello,

1) pg-import will keeping finding a location that does not overlap with any
existing process groups, so it is more of auto layout. We could easily add
optional params for x/y coordinates.

2) Both are fine choices.. CLI is more geared towards simple commands,
where as with NiPyApi you could more easily write complex logic in Python.
With CLI you would write a wrapper shell script that made individual calls
to the CLI. I think it is really just a matter of preference.

-Bryan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile