nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Assembly size for 1.10
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:03:14 GMT
I would vote to make nifi-flume-nar optional, and it looks like
nifi-other-graph-services-nar might be new since last release, so
since that is in the top 10 and not released yet, it might also be a
good candidate (not downplaying the usefulness of anything in that
NAR).

I would also think we could consider the nifi-kafka-0-8-nar since
Kafka 0.8 is quite old at this point, and we already have other Kafka
NARs for 0.9, 0.10, 0.11, 1.0, and 2.0. Might even consider dropping a
few more versions from default assembly.