nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next version of NiFi Registry after 0.5.0
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 21:56:17 GMT
I'd like to see the extension registry at the top of the list, as well as
discussions about what sort of workflows are envisioned to make the
Registry useful for DevOps teams. For example, would we want to have
integration with Nexus and similar tools to allow a CI/CD tool to push
builds into the central repository and let the Registry pull them down or
should we go for pushing directly to the Registry?