nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bronislav Jitnikov <shadi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Variables to start a NiFi flow
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 04:53:12 GMT
Variable Registry it is not what you need as I think. In similar case I
generate flow files with tables in Atribute that I need to scan and pass it
as upstream to SQL Processor.
For example.
GenerateFlowFile (list of tables in content) (Or Read list of tables from
File, Varibale registry etc..)
SplitContent (To individual tables)
Get content with table name to Attribute
and put it to your PG as Upstream to SQL