nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with build in non-english (german) environment
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2019 19:04:54 GMT
Marc,

Your issue will most likely be resolved by NIFI-6529 [1], for which I
submitted PR 3639 [2].  If you get a chance, please check out PR 3639 and
run the tests as described in the PR.  You can update user.language and
user.region in the mvn command line to use your particular locale.

[2] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3639