nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Bean <mark.o.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlowFile Expiration - Lineage vs Queue Times
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:08:17 GMT
On a similar note, we recently had a case where it would be desirable for
the flowfile expiration to kick in only after the flowfile size/count back
pressure limits have been reached. In other words, once a back pressure
(size) limit is reached, it would be desirable to then remove flowfiles -
beginning with the oldest first - until the back pressure limit is no
longer in violation.

Thanks,
Mark