nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Clarence Chan <chan.clarenc...@gmail.com>
Subject ConsumeIMAP Processor Problems
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 23:14:43 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to ingest data with Apache Nifi 1.9.2 from an Outlook email
server with the ConsumeIMAP processor and extract the headers/attachments
with the respective processors and the body with a python script put into
an ExecuteScript processor. However, after my first run through with the
pipeline, the ConsumeIMAP processor would have hundreds of tasks
uncompleted with no data going to the queue, even though the first run
through had data going through the pipeline.

Are there feasible methods to debug this error or something I overlooked in
the Nifi documentation?

Hope to hear from a team member soon!

Thanks,
Clarence Chan