nifi-dev mailing list archives

From samarsimha <samarsi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Local development and testing w/ kerberos
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2019 20:38:26 GMT
Looking for suggestions on local development and testing with kerberos, i
have followed below steps and able to do kinit , klist and everything seems
fine., however my Spnego is not working tried all browsers, cleaning up
users.xml, authorizations, archive and flow.xml.gz. i can see the headers
for negotiating in my browser ( network tab).
https://bryanbende.com/development/2016/08/31/apache-nifi-1.0.0-kerberos-authentication

Here is the post with more details.
https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/243723/kerberos-spnego-authentication.html

Also do i have to install KDC server on my production hosts to make kerberos
work? or all i need is a keytab and krb5.conf files?

Any help would be great.