nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on a NiFi Registry 0.4.0 release?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:13:58 GMT
Hi Pierre,

I think we are definitely close to an 0.4.0 release. A major chunk of
extension registry work has already landed in master, and I still have one
other jira that I almost have ready and wanted to include, NIFIREG-233 for
generating extensions docs. Plus we probably need to make a few
additions/updates to the admin guide.

-Bryan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile