nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Flowfile Name
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2019 02:46:03 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

To process FlowFiles in the order of its arrival, you need to use
FirstInFirstOutPrioritizer at the outgoing connection from ConsumeMQTT
processor, and all connections after that where first in first out ordering
is required.
Please refer this docs for detail.
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#prioritization

Hope this helps,
Koji

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 5:55 PM Rajesh Biswas <rajesh.biswas@bridgera.com>
wrote:

> Hello NiFi Dev Team,
>
> We are using ConsumeMQTT processor to read the messages from RabbitMQ
> server.
>
> We have experienced the order on which data is passed through ConsumeMQTT
> processor is different than the data order in Rabbit MQ queue.
>
> We are working on a real time data processing pipeline, hence order is
> crucial parameter for our case.
>
> We tried altering different parameters in processor but still the issue is
> not fixed.
>
> Please suggest and give me some direction:
>
> Below are the screenshot of the processor
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> *Rajesh Biswas* | +91 9886433461 | www.bridgera.com
>

> <https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=default3&tag=8220120d-9b09-4fc1-8af8-da3fc2cdea29>
I’m