nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Biswas" <rajesh.bis...@bridgera.com>
Subject RE: Change Flowfile Name
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:55:31 GMT
Hello NiFi Dev Team,

We are using ConsumeMQTT processor to read the messages from RabbitMQ server.

We have experienced the order on which data is passed through ConsumeMQTT processor is different
than the data order in Rabbit MQ queue.

We are working on a real time data processing pipeline, hence order is crucial parameter for
our case.

We tried altering different parameters in processor but still the issue is not fixed.

Please suggest and give me some direction:

Below are the screenshot of the processor

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Biswas | +91 9886433461 |  <http://www.bridgera.com/> www.bridgera.com

---