nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.9.0 (rc2)
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:55:18 GMT
+1 (binding)

- Verified by following the steps in the release helper.
- Created a docker image with the resulting binary and verified Registry integration using
apache/nifi-registry:0.3.0 docker container.
- Verified bugfix for NIFI-5950 in the rc

Everything worked great! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release and thanks for
RM'ing it, Joe!

Kevin