nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controlling number of threads in distributed mode
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:38:27 GMT
Milan

The only mechanism to limit whether a given component executes on a given
nifi node or not is whether it runs on all or whether it runs on primary
node.

Can you describe the use case that would lead to wanting to run a component
on a specified number of nodes as opposed to all nodes?  It would defy the
clustering logic/data distribution mechanisms of site to site and load
balanced connections for example.

Thanks