nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXT] [discuss] release apache nifi 1.9.0
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:17:33 GMT
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. You are not the PR author; you want those same comments to be addressed.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:16 PM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Charlie, I see comments from Matt Burgess (especially considering exceptions & stack
traces) from 9 days ago that don’t appear to be addressed. Were you waiting for additional
information? Am I missing something? Thanks.

<mailto:bdesert@gmail.com>> wrote:

> [...]
JNDI"

it merged.

<joe.witt@gmail.com <mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com>>