nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Using map cache clients to detect already processed files
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 13:52:25 GMT
We are getting a lot of independent submissions of data from various and
sundry teams that work with our client, and our client may need a processor
that roughly does this story:

"as a NiFi user, I would like to be able to detect whether a file has been
seen before and processed based on feedback from a RDBMS/HBase/Elastic and
then be able to choose whether to reprocess it or drop it."

Want to make sure that I'm not reinventing the wheel before writing such a
processor.

Thanks,

Mike