nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License of NLKBufferedReader
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:29:54 GMT
Yeah that looks super sketchy frankly and we need to address that immediately.

JeffStorck: This is an RC blocker.  I'll file a JIRA shortly.  I am
shocked this hasn't been caught before.
On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 3:11 PM Peter Wicks (pwicks) <pwicks@micron.com> wrote:

> While digging into ReplaceText today, I noticed that org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.util.NLKBufferedReader
is actually a direct copy of the JDK version of BufferedReader, with a few minor code edits
made on top of it so that new line characters are kept. This code was in the original code
commit from way back.