nifi-dev mailing list archives

From roozbeh karimi <karimi97...@gmail.com>
Subject RPG question
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 03:52:53 GMT
Hello All,

Are there any best practices and guides for setting up RPG? With my set up,
I am seeing a large volume of back pressure is being built up and hardly
any data is being transmitted from the source NiFi node to the nodes in
RPG. If I replace RPG with PostHttp on the source node and a listener
processor on the destination node, no back pressure is built and the data
is transmitted smoothly between the source and destination nodes.

I'd appreciate any feedback on to go about tuning my RPG set up.

Thanks
RK