nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper - help!
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 08:37:05 GMT
Hi Phil,

Happy to improve my post about it. Which one are you referring to?

Also when you say "servers’ certificates need to be installed in each
server’s keystore". That should not be the case. A keystore should only
contain the identity of the server where the keystore is installed. If
you're talking about the truststore, then you should not be in this
situation if you're using a CA to sign the server certificates.

Thanks,
Pierre