nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Tadiosa, Jeffrey O." <jeffrey.o.tadi...@accenture.com>
Subject TLS 1.2 Compatibility
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:31:21 GMT
Hi Nifi Dev Team - I am Jeff from Accenture. We are using NiFi in one of our project. is NiFi
Version 1.5.0.3.1.0.0-564 compatible with TLS 1.2? Are there anything that we should modify
when we shift to TLS 1.2?

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Tadiosa ITIL V3
GDN for Technology in the Philippines | CAP Operations - Data Lake
17/F Global One Bldg, Eastwood City Cyberark, Brgy Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila,
Philippines 1110
Service Now Queue: CAP-OPERATIONS-DATALAKE;
CAP Ops Data Lake Line: +1 5714345000  or +1 6126432466
CAP Ops Data Lake Email: CAP.Ops.Datalake@accenture.com<mailto:CAP.Ops.Datalake@accenture.com>
CAP Ops Data Lake Skype ID: A04985DIRCAPOps

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your
privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data
protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please
see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com