nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Any down sides to putting a controller service in the same package as a processor?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:35:19 GMT
Mike,

The Mongo Controller Service already exists though, right? You cannot move it into the Processors
NAR
after it's already been released. That would change the 'bundle coordinates' for the controller
service and
would mean that any flow that uses it is no longer valid and would have to be reconfigured.

Thanks
-Mark