nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple username+password authentication
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:20:53 GMT
Hi Luke,

Just to elaborate a little bit more, the options for authenticating users are...

- Client certificates
- LDAP username/password
- Kerberos username/password
- Kerberos SPNEGO
- Knox SSO
- Open ID Connect
- Custom login identity provider

As Pierre mentioned, the management of the users and passwords would
be done external to NiFi in whichever of these approaches is being
used.

-Bryan