nifi-dev mailing list archives

From ashwin konale <ashwin.kon...@gmail.com>
Subject Slow flowfile transfer from process group port to output port.
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:29:32 GMT
Hi I have the following flow which I am trying to increase the throughput.
I am runnign 3 node nifi cluster(v1.6)

CDC -> processGroupOutputPort -> externalOutputPort
RPG -> downstream

Flowfiles are always queued up between processGroupOutputPort to
externalOutputPort. I dont see any configuration to increase the number of
threads for this operation as well. I have set backpressure to be 10,000
flowfiles. Since the CDC produces at much faster rate than this, I want to
increase the throughput of the flow. Also I see in the UI
externalOutputPort has number of threads running as 3 all the time no
matter how much I increase number of threads to consume in RPG.

Any pointers here will be much helpful.

Ashwin