nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for reviewer for Unit Test only PR (NiFi-5381)
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 18:54:34 GMT
peter

appreciate the sensitivity to asking for reviews.  It is definitely
tough to keep up with them.  Ones that are security relevant are even
more challenging.  This one as is looks pretty safe - i'll try to
review today.  I think it would be good to talk more through the ideas
you have for some of the others.  I'd like to better understand the
use case/intent for these SCP, SSH oriented ones before having to have
the discussion via code.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Peter Wicks (pwicks) <pwicks@micron.com> wrote:
> I try really hard not to ask for PR reviews... but I have a PR that only adds unit tests
for GetSFTP and PutSFTP that's been open for about a month. I have a sizeable number of other
code changes ready that affect these processors and wanted to get better unit tests in place
before moving forward with changes.

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2846
>
> This is part of a larger effort I'm working on to restructure and enhance SSH functionality
in NiFi (new processors like SCP and ExecuteSSH, updated code, etc...).