nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CaptureChangeMysql] Cannot get real value of primitive type when column type is unsigned.
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:47:51 GMT
Looks like they've identified the onus being on the client not the
library. We do read column types when a Distributed Map Cache Client
is specified, so we should probably be able to do these conversions.
Please feel free to write a Jira [1] to cover this.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI