nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about nifi-env.sh
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:57:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the environment variables NIFI_PID_DIR and NIFI_LOG_DIR
to change those directories.

Unfortunately nifi-env.sh is being called by nifi.sh which overrides them
without any way to override them.

To make it even more confusing the path for NIFI_PID_DIR is different than
the default which is hardcoded in RunNifi.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing anything obvious.

Otherwise I'd suggest changing nifi-env.sh to only set those variables when
they have not already been set to another value. Does that make sense?

Thank you,
Lars