nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Contrib Check Test Failures on master
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:01:03 GMT
Team - I'm experiencing test failures on master. I was formulating a PR and
noticed the failures when running -P contrib-check (this wasn't surprising
as I often have them =) however on further inspection I noticed its
happening on master as well. I see the failure of this test. Seems like
something isn't quite right there and that message leads me to believe that
my local machine should maybe even be skipping this test?

[INFO] Running
org.apache.nifi.cluster.firewall.impl.FileBasedClusterNodeFirewallTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.1
s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.nifi.cluster.firewall.impl.FileBasedClusterNodeFirewallTest
[ERROR]
ensureBadDataWasIgnored(org.apache.nifi.cluster.firewall.impl.FileBasedClusterNodeFirewallTest)
Time elapsed: 0.008 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: firewall treated our malformed data as a host. If
`host "bad data should be skipped"` works locally, this test should have
been skipped.
at
org.apache.nifi.cluster.firewall.impl.FileBasedClusterNodeFirewallTest.ensureBadDataWasIgnored(FileBasedClusterNodeFirewallTest.java:86)