nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Merrifield, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Merrifi...@Teradata.com>
Subject MapR HDFS support
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 19:00:33 GMT
Hi,
Does anyone have a set of instructions on how to properly configure the NiFi HDFS processors
to work with MapR 6.0? It seems like folks have got it working without having to re-build
the NAR file with the MapR version of the Jars. However, I have had no luck.

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/182217/using-nifi-with-mapr.html

I tried adding the mapr properties to the bootstrap.conf file

java.arg.18=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/opt/mapr/conf/mapr.login.conf
java.arg.19=-Dfs.hdfs.impl=com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem
java.arg.20=-Dfs.maprfs.impl=com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem

And I add the MapR jars to the “Additional Classpath Resources” property. But no luck.

Thanks,
Jeremy