nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: #JIRA NIFI-5327 #PR 2820
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:31:04 GMT
Do we have any kind of guide or blog to refer to for this?

On July 3, 2018 at 08:21:39, Mike Thomsen (mikerthomsen@gmail.com) wrote:

Prashanth,

Knowing nothing about the problem domain, I would recommend that you set up
things like Docker Compose files and sample flows that can be used to help
test. That's particularly true where the processors or controller services
deal with products that the majority of the community has little to no
experience with.